The “fiscal cliff” is another hoax designed to shift the attention of policymakers, the media, and the attentive public, if any, from huge problems to small ones. [Read more…]
• Opens federal waters beyond 50 miles from shore along the Atlantic and Pacific coasts to oil and gas drilling, ending drilling bans that have been in effect for 26 years. States would have to agree to drilling for areas between 50 and 100 miles from land.
• Rolls back $18 billion in tax breaks for the five largest oil companies and requires energy companies to pay billions of dollars in additional royalties from oil taken from the deep water areas of the Gulf of Mexico under questionable leases issued in the late 1990s.
• Requires the release of 70 million barrels of oil from the government’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve to put more oil on the market and lower gasoline prices.
• Makes it a federal crime for oil companies holding federal leases to provide gifts to government employees, a response to a recent sex and drug scandal involving the federal office that oversees the offshore oil royalty program and energy company employees.
• Provides tax credits for wind and solar energy industries, the development of cellulosic ethanol and other biofuels, and purchase of plug-in gas-electric hybrid cars.
• Requires utilities to generate 15 percent of their electricity from solar, wind or other alternative energy sources.
• Gives tax breaks for new energy efficiency and conservation programs, including the use of improved building codes and low-interest loans for energy-efficient homes, and for companies that promote their employees use of bicycles for commuting.
SOURCE: Associated Press
h/t by Paul Joseph Watson
The anticipation can finally be realized as today sees the launch of Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined, the powerful new documentary which will put the final nail in the coffin of any doubts that a dictatorial elite is openly setting up an authoritarian system of world government designed to concentrate power and crush the freedom and living standards of the middle class.
The Infowars team have poured 18 months of blood sweat and tears into a film that represents a call to action for Infowarriors around the globe to use this tool as a means of unlocking millions more minds from the matrix. [Read more…]
UPDATE at the bottom of the post
Thus Always to Tyrants /Persevering
Virginia’s Founding Fathers officially adopted the state seal on July 5, 1776. On the obverse side they chose Sic Semper Tyrannis out of admiration for the Roman Republic which triumphed over tyranny or rule by one thus, illustrating Virginia would be a government for and by the people. The reverse side highlights the gifts a democratic republic enjoys which are the blessings of freedom and peace as represented by the three Roman Goddesses Libertas, Ceres and Aeternitas.
Since Sunday afternoon of last week, Virginia’s State Seal has stared back at me everywhere I walked on the Capitol grounds. Never before had I bothered to learn what our Founding Father’s intent was behind this great seal. So I took some time to learn its history, and more importantly, its meaning yesterday afternoon. As always seems to be the case, I found myself in awe by the bounty of gifts these forward-thinking men gave all of us nearly 234 years ago. Today, however, I fear some who are honored by the voters to represent us at the statehouse may be losing sight of the privilege we bestow upon them every two or four years, and it pains me greatly to have witnessed their tawdry behavior toward the people this week. [Read more…]